Association of Serviced Apartment Providers
Dedicated to promoting and improving the serviced apartment sector...
In 2015, Check-in-London.com joined The Association of Serviced Apartment Providers as an agent member.
Our quality credentials
In August 2016, Check-in-London is recognised as a Quality Accredited Serviced Apartment Agent
Read the press release here
This membership organisation plays a key role in recognising professional and quality serviced apartment operators and currently represent 130 members in 11 countries.
As an agent member of the ASAP, Check-in-London.com is committed to the following code of conduct:
Members must have all relevant insurances.
A member shall not seek business or conduct business by improper or illegal means.
Members must accurately represent their properties in any given media and ensure that it is clear that they are the owner/operator.
Members shall not misrepresent the association.
Members shall ensure each customer is aware of their terms and conditions and ensure that they are easily understood.
All members will indemnify and hold harmless the ASAP against any claims arising from their activities.
In the event of a member becoming bankrupt, insolvent or making an arrangement with their creditors their membership of the association will be terminated.
Members must provide information to enable any customer to communicate with the ASAP to provide feedback on their experience of a member company.
Members must partake in a quality programme to ensure the continual maintenance and improvement of the service that they provide.
Members must do all they can to promote the serviced apartment industry by any means and support the aims of the ASAP.
Our supplier credentials
As part of our committment to the association, Check-in-London promotes accommodation operators who have been Quality Accredited by ASAP and adhere to the requirements stated below.
The ASAP Quality Accredited badge is now clearly displayed on all serviced apartment members throughout the Check-in-London website. This benefits our clients, who are reassured that the apartments are compliant with core legal, health and safety practices.
Requirements of the accreditation:
• A fire risk assessment will be available for each property
• Information will be available on accessibility and mobility restrictions
• Each operator will have public & employer's liability Insurance
• Where applicable there will be a landlord's gas safe certificate
• All portable electrical appliances will be inspected regularly
• Fire blankets will be provided and wall mounted in the kitchen area
• At least one smoke alarm will be available in the property and regularly checked
• Carbon Monoxide testing equipment will be available if gas is used in the property
• Lifts will be fully serviced with appropriate certification available
• All chemicals will be stored and controlled in accordance with statutory requirements
• The operator with have a robust health and safety policy